November 9, 2011

Audrey has been on a bat kick lately- probably about 4 months now. We have watched the bats come out and eat for the last 3 evenings. It's a peaceful time. Caitlin doesn't really like to just sit and watch quietly so she runs around in the backyard or stays inside and O has been napping. I've been sort of worried about Audge lately so this is a good thing for us. It might not be the "song of a bird, or the touch of a velvet rose" but I know that Heavenly Father has given this peaceful sweet time to me to help calm my worries and help my heart.

1 comment:

Diane Burgstrom said...

Sing, sing, sing, sing! It does not have to be the song of a bird ;) These sweet moments and the time spent will reap many blessings for Audrey and yourself as you have already noted!
Often through song barriers of speech can be overcome! Learned self-awarness by comparison is forgotten and other modalities in learning are developed.