August 7, 2012

Beware the wrath of Audge

Caitlin spent about 30 minutes on an artistic masterpiece of our family.  It included everyone (minus Olivia and including Holly Cat) playing on a playground.  Problem was, she drew this masterpiece in Audrey's notebook.  Chaos, chaos I tell you.  Hitting, crying, screaming, etc. for about 7 minutes.  Then , as if nothing happened, the girls go back to coloring.
About 15 minutes pass, chaos again.  Caitlin is sobbing unintelligibly.  I investigate to find that those 15 minutes that Audrey was coloring was really Audrey defacing and destroying.  (I should have known that 7 minutes wasn't enough chaos to appease Audge's need for revenge.)
Here is what's left of the image (sorry, it's upside down).  I am in the pink dress with a red "X" on my face, David is in the brown and relatively unscathed, Holly is blotted out in green, Audrey is the yellow faced girl going down the slide and X'd out, Caitlin is blotted out two times in green and blue with a black "X".  She also felt the need to deface the sky, sun, and slide.  Cailtin (sic) is also scribbled out across the top.  Audrey is sleeping now.
In other news, O is refusing to wear a diaper and is a screaming and biting ban chi if I come near her with one.  Yep, one of those days.  I'm decompressing on blogger and waiting for David.  I really should have quit in July- after head staples and condemned houses- but I really thought august would be better.

1 comment:

Megan said...

whoa. Rough summer but I'm glad you documented the wrath here. :) Hopefully the day ended better than the middle brought on.